Sex Education's Emma Mackey wows in a plunging black suit > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
자유게시판

Sex Education's Emma Mackey wows in a plunging black suit

페이지 정보

작성자 Beatris 댓글 0건 조회 31회 작성일 23-10-19 17:04

본문

Emma Mackey looked sensational as she hit the red carpet for the premiere of her new movie Emily in London on Tuesday.
The Sex Education actress, 26, cut a stylish figure in a plunging black suit as she posed up a storm with her co-stars.
Emily teamed the oversized ensemble with a pair of black peep-toed heels which added extra height to her slim frame. 
Chic: Emma Mackey looked sensational as she hit the red carpet for the premiere of her new movie Emily in London on Tuesday
The stunner opted for a natural make-up style and wore her brunette tresses slicked back from her beautiful face.  
RELATED ARTICLES

Share this article

Letting the chic outfit speak for itself Emma wore a simple silver necklace for the evening. 
The period drama sees Emma take on the role of novelist Emily Bronte before her premature death aged just 30.
Stunning: The Sex Education actress cut a stylish figure in a plunging black suit as she posed up a storm with her co-stars
Perfection: Emily teamed the oversized ensemble with a pair of black peep-toed heels which added extra height to her slim frame
The official synopsis reads: 'Emily imagines the transformative, exhilarating, and uplifting journey to womanhood of a rebel and a misfit, one of the world's most famous, enigmatic, and provocative writers who died too soon at the age of 30'. 
Directed by Frances O'Connor the movie also stars Line Of Duty's Adrian Dunbar, Gemma Jones and Oliver Jackson-Cohen.
The debut director famous for being a leading lady in Jane Austen's Mansfield Park and The Importance of Being Earnest opposite Colin Firth, has said the steamy film is bound to wind up historians.
Natural: The stunner opted for a natural make-up style and wore her brunette tresses slicked back from her beautiful face
Big screen: The period drama sees Emma take on the role of novelist Emily Bronte before her premature death aged just 30 (pictured with director Frances O'Connor) 
Watch out: The debut director (right) famous for being a leading lady in Jane Austen's Mansfield Park and The Importance of Being Earnest opposite Colin Firth, has said the steamy film is bound to wind up historians
In a revised history of the famously introverted author's life, Emily portrays its central character as caught up in a forbidden affair with an assistant curate - a real and reportedly handsome man.
'I know there'll be some people that are p-Скачать новинки кино 2023 KinoGo - q.kkinogo.biz--d off about it,' O'Connor told .

'People like Brontë historians will probably say, 'Well, that didn't happen'.'
The film is already generating buzz after its first trailer was released in August and is set to mark yet another exciting chapter in Emma's meteoric rise.
All black: Directed Frances looked lovely in a black down with sweet heart neckline 
Co-Star: Line Of Duty's Adrian Dunbar looked dapper in a plaid shirt and long black coat 
The headmaster's daughter, who had a 'sheltered' upbringing as a 'bookish' Catholic schoolgirl, was working as a translator before landing her breakthrough as bad girl Maeve in Netflix's Sex Education.
The series has led to high-profile parts in Eiffel, about the man who built the Eiffel Tower, and the upcoming Barbie movie starring Margot Robbie and Ryan Gosling.
Emma was born in northwest France to a French father, a headmaster, and an English mother, a charity volunteer.
Pals: Emma posed up a storm with her co-star Oliver Jackson-Cohen
Cast: L to R) Gemma Jones, Amelia Gething, Fionn Whitehead, Emma Mackey, Oliver Jackson-Cohen, Alexandra Dowling, Adrian Dunbar and Frances O'Connor
Her character in Sex Education might run a sex clinic at school, but Emma's upbringing in Sablé-sur-Sarthe was far more innocent.
'It was really … nice.

I went to a Catholic school and did loads of sport and I was really happy. I loved studying and was very bookish. It was quite a sheltered existence,' she told the .
Despite winning critical acclaim for her portrayal of Maeve - and becoming a fan favourite thanks in part to her will-they-won't-they relationship with Otis (Asa Butterfield) - Emma won't be returning for the fourth series of the Netflix show.
Popcorn: The movie will hit cinemas October 14
Her character has taken up an opportunity to study abroad in the US and Emma has spoken of it being the right time to move on to other projects.
'Sex Education is so momentous as a concept, as a show, and the cast are phenomenal,' she said in an interview with Hunger.
'I genuinely care about them all a lot and I made lifelong friends.

But the bittersweet nature of it is that I also can't be 17 my whole life.'
Emily is released in cinemas nationwide on October 14 
Breakout: Despite winning critical acclaim for her portrayal of Maeve - and becoming a fan favourite thanks in part to her will-they-won't-they relationship with Otis (Asa Butterfield, pictured) - Emma won't be returning for the fourth series of the Netflix show.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

CONTACT US

연락처
: 042-626-0501
팩스
: 042-626-0502
주소
: 대전광역시 중구 계룡로 910, 7층
메일
: smko@magpiesoft.co.kr
제품문의NEWS
Copyright © MagpieSoft Corp. All rights reserved.